The Validator Docs
Onboarding a new person that does not have anything to do with crypto
Cell phone with the following apps: Telegram (with a defined user), ofero.exchange, Trust Wallet
- Go to https://wallet.ofero.network and click on “Create Wallet”.
- Set a strong password and click on the two boxes to copy the words in the clipboard.
- Download the ofero-keys.zip file and store it safely, such as on a USB stick. You can also print the words to keep them safe. Make sure that you are alone while doing this process and that you keep your words safe. If someone sees them, you will lose all your funds.
- Open Trust Wallet and search for the option to import a wallet. Search for the MultiversX wallet (or Elrond wallet on some old versions of Trust Wallet) and paste the keys from the clipboard memory.
- After importing the wallet in Trust Wallet, add the Ofero Token as well.
- Open a browser and go to the ofero.exchange website.
- If you are on Android, click on the three dots on the top right and select “Install App”. If you are on iPhone, click on the bottom box and then click on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Fill in the form that you have received from your Validator. It should look like https://private.ofero.network/user/YourValidatorUsername.
- After filling up the form, contact your Validator so they can upload a picture with you in the system and set you a password.
- It is important to follow these steps carefully and keep your wallet and words safe. If you have any questions or issues during the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Validator for assistance.
It is important to follow these steps carefully and keep your wallet and words safe. If you have any questions or issues during the process, don’t hesitate to reach out to your Validator for assistance.