Bringing constant growth at AUSTRAL TRADE over 19 years and now translating the potential into the crypto universe.
Consistently delivering results with innovative ideas and exceptional relationship-building skills.
Strategic legal expert with a proactive approach to the crypto sector.
In addition, the committee will have 3 members elected by vote in the Ofero Network Validators Telegram group (private group) from among the existing validators, with a term of one year.
A. The Ethics Committee was established with the aim of addressing any complaints, within the Ofero Network ecosystem, regarding behaviors that violate the provisions of the code of ethics or possible conflicts that arise between validated members according to the PoTT (Proof of Trust and Transparency) protocol or between team members, validators, administrators or owners of Aegises within Ofero Network entities.
B. Additionally, the Ethics Committee has the right to self-initiate, in the event it observes unacceptable or conflict-generating behaviors of members within the Ofero Network ecosystem.
Competencies and Responsibilities
- Investigating and resolving received complaints in accordance with the PoTT protocol and the values and principles of Ofero Network;
- Issuing an official response to the complaints received within a maximum of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint;
- Proposing measures to prevent future violations of the code of ethics or situations of conflict;
- Verifying and ensuring compliance with the code of conduct and the values and principles of Ofero Network by team members, validated members, validators, administrators, and owners of Aegises;
- Periodic reporting to the Ofero Network community on the activities of the Ethics Committee;
- All information and documents related to complaints and investigations of the Ethics Committee will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be disclosed to third parties without the consent of the parties involved;
- Members of the Ethics Committee are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information to which they have access during their activity within the Ethics Committee;
- In case of need, the Ethics Committee may request the support of other members or teams within Ofero Network in resolving the received complaints;
- Complaint Resolution Procedure
- The Ethics Committee will meet on the first working day of each month and on the first working day after the 15th of each month, at 7:00 PM Romania time.
- The Ethics Committee will meet whenever urgent situations arise.
- Meetings will take place on the private Telegram group dedicated to the Ethics Committee, in text/audio/video format, with a maximum duration of 2 hours.
- Complaints will be submitted in written, digital format, accompanied by as much detail as possible, to the Ethics Committee’s email address: email@example.com
- Upon receipt of a complaint, the Ethics Committee will send a confirmation of receipt within a maximum of 48 hours, which will contain the registration number of the complaint.
- The Ethics Committee will examine the complaint and decide if it falls within its competence.
- If the complaint is admissible, the Ethics Committee will send a notification to the accused person or entity and will request an official position regarding the accusations within 7 calendar days.
- If the accused person or entity does not respond within the specified time, the Ethics Committee will consider all available evidence and decide on the complaint.
- If the accused person or entity responds, the Ethics Committee will analyze the received official position and may request additional information if necessary.
- If further clarification is needed, the party submitting the complaint or other involved parties may be invited to support their position during the meeting.
- After completing the analysis, the Ethics Committee will make a decision regarding the complaint and will communicate this decision in writing to both parties involved within 15 calendar days.
- If the Ethics Committee’s decision involves sanctions, it may decide on the following sanctions:
- Verbal or written warning
- Temporary or permanent suspension of rights or benefits within Ofero Network
- Exclusion from the Ofero Network community
- Any other sanction that is in accordance with the PoTT protocol and the values and principles of Ofero Network.
- The decision of the Ethics Commission is final and binding on all parties involved. Only individuals or entities recognized under the Ofero Network’s PoTT protocol can file complaints.
- Unvalidated persons from the Ofero Network ecosystem will not be accepted.
- The maximum duration for resolving a complaint is 30 calendar days.
- In cases where the complaint involves an urgent situation, the Ethics Commission may decide to take temporary measures to protect the interests of the Ofero Network, with the final decision being made within the usual procedure.
Competencies and Responsibilities
The Code of Ethics of Ofero Network includes, but is not limited to:
- Integrity: Ofero Network team members must be honest and refrain from actions or behaviors that may cause harm or negatively affect the image or reputation of the ecosystem.
- Respect: Ofero Network members must treat their colleagues, partners, and community with respect, tolerance, and without discrimination, regardless of origin, race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristic.
- Responsibility: Ofero Network members must take responsibility for their actions and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Collaboration: Ofero Network members must collaborate and support the development of the ecosystem through active involvement and transparency in decision-making.
- Innovation: Ofero Network members must be open to ideas and promote innovation through involvement in new projects and the development of quality products and services.
- Confidentiality: Ofero Network members must respect the confidentiality of information and not disclose confidential information without prior approval from the parties involved.
- Social involvement: Ofero Network members must engage in the community and support social initiatives and actions that bring value to people’s lives and contribute to the sustainable development of society and the ecosystem.
Final and mandatory provisions
Consequences of violating the Code of Ethics: It is important for members to be aware that violating the Code of Ethics will not be tolerated within Ofero Network, and there will be consequences for such actions. Consequences may include disciplinary measures, withdrawal of membership, or even criminal proceedings in serious cases.
Reporting violations of the Code of Ethics: It is important for members to have a safe and efficient channel for reporting violations of the Code of Ethics. To do this, Ofero Network will provide an email address – firstname.lastname@example.org – where members can report violations. All reports will be treated with confidentiality and will be investigated as quickly and fairly as possible.
Periodic updating and revision of the Code of Ethics: To ensure the relevance and accuracy of the Code of Ethics, it will be periodically updated and revised. Members will be informed of any changes made to the Code of Ethics and encouraged to renew their commitment to it.
Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI): Ofero Network is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse, equitable, and inclusive ecosystem, in which all members feel respected and valued. To this end, Ofero Network will adopt recruitment and selection practices to ensure diversity and inclusion in its team, provide training and professional development to all members, and promote a culture of respect and tolerance.
Commitment to the environment and sustainability: Ofero Network is committed to contributing to the protection of the environment and the promotion of sustainable practices. To do this, members will be encouraged to adopt sustainable practices and behaviors, recycle and reduce energy and resource consumption, and promote innovative and sustainable solutions in their activities.
This document will come into effect immediately after it is adopted by a vote in the telegram channel t.me/oferonetwork, and after a majority of at least 30 proclaimed votes have expressed agreement for its implementation.